Be your best at every stage of life.
Together, Dr. DuPrey and Dr. Murphy have nearly two decades of experience helping women at all stages of life. Drs. DuPrey and Murphy provide complete women's medicine, including:
- Annual exams and preventive care
- Aesthetic Vaginal Surgery: Vaginaplasty, Labiaplasty, Hymen Restoration
- Reproductive healthcare – the latest in contraception, preconception care and obstetrics
- The HPV Vaccine
- Treatment for abnormal pap smears
- Evaluation and leading-edge treatment for women's health concerns like:
- Premenstrual Syndrome
- Abnormal menstrual bleeding (Endometrial Ablation)
- Bladder control problems (Urinary Incontinence)
- Chronic pelvic pain
- Personalized solutions for optimal menopausal health
Experienced obstetrics, personalized for you.
Give your baby the best start in life with excellent prenatal care from Dr. DuPrey and Dr. Murphy. They have cared for thousands of mothers-to-be over the years. As parents themselves, the doctors offer unique understanding of the many concerns you and your family will have during this time. They'll make sure you're informed and involved in the decisions regarding your medical care throughout your pregnancy, labor and delivery.
The convenience you'll always find with us is especially important for the frequent office visits you'll need. We do all we can to accommodate your schedule. To make your prenatal care as easy as possible, both our Brentwood and Islip offices feature ultrasound. Our Islip office also features the latest 3D and 4D ultrasound.
You'll also be glad to know that your wishes are honored during labor and delivery. While keeping you and your baby healthy and safe is the top priority, Dr. DuPrey and Dr. Murphy both believe in supporting you in creating the birth experience you want. After appropriate counseling, they offer elective cesarean section and elective induction of labor for women wishing to have intervention.